Monday, February 16, 2009

Delicious Dump

I'm going to regret the title to this post...

Anyway, sometimes I wonder if anyone looks at my delicious bookmarks. The link is some what hidden away, except to anyone who looks at my profile on facebook, but does anyone who stumbles across this site look at them? Who knows? Does anyone care? Probably not - but I'm going to stick a few highlights up, they do at least make it look like I'm doing a proper update.

Video: Fever Ray - “When I Grow Up” @ MBV
Really creepy (in a good way) new video from one half of The Knife.

Personal time management software - ManicTime.com
I'm slightly afraid to try this, and at the same time there is sneakily evil part of me that wants to find out exactly how much time I'm wasting at work. I reckon a good 90% ;-)

Spicy Potato Bread
Time to crack out the baking skills.

Microsoft Recite Voice Technology Preview Home
Clever little audio note taking tool for windows mobile, allows you to do an audio search over notes you've recorded. One of the few potentially useful Windows Mobile apps I've found.

Southern Lord Records » sunn 0)))-”Monoliths & Dimensions”

Yay! New doom! And this time with strings... and an upright bass trio? and a Viennese woman’s choir?? Can't wait for the live shows for this one.

Pointui
Another windows mobile tool, replaces the touch flow interface found on my HTC Touch Diamond... and is so much better!

Every Swear Word on Every Episode of the Sopranos, Ever, in Chronological Order. (video) - Boing Boing
I can't watch this till the end - if there is such a thing as too much swearing this is it.

8-bit video game neckties probably won’t pass as formalwear on [technabob]
Don't care if they won't, I want the pong one.

Kinetica Art Fair
Carnivorous art, man-animal-machine hybrids, mechanical drawing machines, subliminal installations, pole dancing robots... I'd like to go to this, but it's over my birthday weekend and I doubt anyone I know will want to go to this.

Mozilla Labs » Blog Archive » Introducing Ubiquity
Excellent idea, it's like an additional command line interface for the internet. I just wonder if it will catch on outside the geek community.

...

Anyway that will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment