Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vinyl Fetishism

And so it continues...



The above pictures are from Sunn O)))'s vinyl only albun Dømkirke. As live documents go I can begin to understand the good points of releasing these things in vinyl format purely for the fact that the photography and artwork are really given chance to shine. I still don't buy the idea that this can only be listened to via an 'analogue' format.



This is a ridiculously limited companion piece to Larsen's La Fever Lit called LLL. Another live album with really nice artwork - this one seems to have a heavy duty screen print.

Since I am SURE you are aware of Sunn O))) I'm going to post a Larsen tune. This isn't from LLL rather it's big brother La Fever Lit, unlike most of the stuff they do it has vocals so isn't terribly representative, but hey! I like the tune:

mp3: Larsen - LeFrack City Limits

No comments:

Post a Comment