Wednesday, February 19, 2003

...I like this blog thing, nice and easy to use, unlike certain other content management systems I could mention (Microsoft CMS2002, see me after class). I'm kind of curious how the whole archive thing works, I've turned it on and a few extra files have magically appeared in the ftp site but obviously it's a little early to start thinking about archiving.



Anyway, some interesting links I think:



Music stuff first, on the BBC's music site there a very good guide to experimental music, it's good in a 'dummies guide to experimental music' kind of way - makes it all sound alot less scary than you probably think it is. Speaking of weird ass experimental music I found a good review of a Spring Heel Jack concert I went to last month, possibly one of the best gigs I've ever been to, and it's good to see that someone else was equally enthusiastic about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment