Monday, February 24, 2003

I'm trying to post something each day, hopefully the quality of this will improve over time (give me a couple of months and we'll be at the soul bearing "my life sucks!" stage, it'll be great!! maybe I could put some poetry up... I'm joking here by the way) but at the moment I'm at the vaguely interesting links and lists stage of my little site.



Today I bring you what googlism thinks of me! Unfortunatly "Sorry, Google doesn't know enough about darth phil yet., so I give you edited highlights of what google thinks of your host "Phil Smith":



phil smith is more morally upright than miles davis

phil smith is so fond of reminding us

phil smith is not a rip off artist so please go to the address below for good service

phil smith is ready to eat

phil smith is considered the leading expert on names and tartans in the world

phil smith is available by clicking on the link here

phil smith is correct whatcha gonna do brother

phil smith is a great guy too

phil smith is my hero

phil smith is the lone returning starter

phil smith is a fan

phil smith is a victim of modern corporate culture

phil smith is on the committee

phil smith is the descendent of many centuries of musicians who have used horns to warn

phil smith is definitely in a class of his own



..naturally I've done some subtle editing of the results. Look it's my god damn website, I'll do what I want!



PS Did you know darthphil works on mobile phones? Well it worked on my gx-10.



No comments:

Post a Comment