Tuesday, September 9, 2003

I swear they should put a limit on the number of times I'm allowed to visit play.com, or at least add some sort of time limit to how long I'm allowed to stay there for. I've just spent £137 £145 on Cds... However I've got a small degree of justification: first the releases of all the CD's I've ordered are spread over about two months, to put that into perspective I'm looking at an expenditure of about £17 a week - less than I spend on nicotine, and half as much as I'd spend on alcohol on a Friday night out.



Secondly all of the CDs are completely and utterly necessary, and I will obviously suffer psychological damage if I don't own them all... Sad isn't it? Anyway if you want to know what I've been wasting spending all my hard earned wages on, the details are on the newly formatted future CD page.

No comments:

Post a Comment