Sunday, January 2, 2005

Dear Internet, Happy New Year - hope you had a good New Years Eve and didn't get too drunk, here's what mine looked like... *click*



Time, to make some new years resolutions. OK, so I may have failed miserably over most of last years but I did join a gym this year so there is a small element of success - and I'm all for small elements of success. Anyway, here are this years:



1. Give up smoking - this year will be my tenth anniversary, I started smoking properly (ie being forced to buy my own fags after poncing one too many off my friends) when I was 21 and in my last year at university. I'll be 31 this year - hence the anniversary, time to stop now or I never will...



2. Three o'clock in the morning is not a reasonable time to go to bed, one o'clock is not an early night. I really need to get my sleep patterns sorted out.



3. Maybe go somewhere interesting this year on holiday?



4. Which relies on the credit card bill being tackled properly



5. Occasionally update this site with something approaching enthusiasm.



Meh, that'll do...

No comments:

Post a Comment