Sunday, February 13, 2005

A couple of pictures from Joe and Matt's joint birthday celebrations. The rest of the weekend was spent sitting on my sofa playing on my PSP, as much as I try to consider videogaming as more software than hardware based I can't help but look at PSP with something approaching lust.

Right... Nine Inch Nails. If you're a fan of them you may want to head over to nin.com where you can listen to a 30 second (wow! that's generosity for you) clip of music from the soon to be released album. I'm going to see them at the end of March - I'm dragging a few friends along with me this time (although it's tempting to flog the tickets considering the silly amounts of money being bid on eBay for them) I'm sure they'll be able to decide whether they like NIN based on a 30 second sample of music...

No comments:

Post a Comment