Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I've mentioned several times in the last couple of months that I intend to redesign this site, to be honest it's not going well. Whatever I come up with doesn't seem as good as any of the previous designs or the current design, so I'm leaning towards leaving things as they are.

However one thing I have decided on is to make the CD section a bit more interesting. It has been suggested to me that I go on about music a bit too much, and alot of the time it is about artists that could be considered a bit off the radar, so from now one I'm going to offer a new service.

Here's the deal: for each CD I buy I'm going to post an mp3, these are for evaluation purposes only! I am not here to increase your mp3 libraries, if you don't like the song delete them, if you do like them go and buy the albums. If by some slim chance a band who I've posted an mp3 by finds my site, Wow! Welcome! Of course if you want your mp3s removed it will be done immediately.

So there you go, enjoy the music.

/phil sits back nervously and hopes his bandwidth doesn't get hammered...

No comments:

Post a Comment