Monday, July 10, 2006

And I'm back!

A month away, and do I have news! Well, actually no... It's basically been a month spent watching football, avoiding the heat by reducing my activity levels to something approaching hibernation and restarting bad habits...


I gave up smoking on New Years Day, that lasted until the middle of May, by June I'd stopped sneaking around and trying to hide the fact I'm smoking again, now I'm back on pretty much a 20 a day habit. It's all too easy really, I get bored very easily or something - not exactly happy about the whole situation.

Anyway, anything positive? Well after 80 hours of gameplay I finally finished Dragon Quest.


My thoughts exactly Yangus - top game in my book.

I've also a huge pile of CDs to get through, thought I'd start off with some hero worshipping so here is a post of Justin Broadrick related MP3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment