Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Once every so often a piece of music seeps out of the ether and absolutely floors me, this is one such track from a band on Warp Records called Grizzly Bear.
If you get fed up of manually stopping and starting it (Bleep only preview 30 seconds of music at a time) they have the full track streaming on Warp's homepage at the moment. I also found this blog post which has a really cool acapella version of a track they did whilst casually walking through Paris.

I sense a potential album of the year brewing.

I've not been updating this site enough have I? I blame depression inducing binge drinking (and having a broken Xbox360 to go with my broken PSP doesn't help matters one bit either). In fact the only bit I regularly update is the credit card stress testing schedule and that's really only for my own benefit - It's nice to have something to look forward to, the SunnO))) Boris collaboration (Phil says a little prayer to any of the old gods passing by - please tour!) and the thought of a new Sophia album are a couple of things keeping me going.

Anyway, might try to post again soon - I have a pile of CDs that I keep meaning to post about, in the meantime - keep it grimm! I'm off to watch the new Prison Break episode.

You have to love that photo! (It's SunnO))) and Boris btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment