Friday, March 13, 2009

Things that I've been listening to today:

I think this is the latest release involving Nadja (difficult to say really as the discography is a little bit 'epic' to say the least). Anyway, I've been listening to a copy of the above nadja/A Storm of Light split I *cough* found *cough*and I just needed a way to shout out FUCK ME THIS IS GOOD!!! that didn't involve actual shouting.

If you like your metal to be big, epic, loud, slightly transcendental etc, then you should do yourself a favour and buy a copy. It's available on 2x12" (blood moon or glacier colours *sweet!*) with a copy of the same music on a bundled CD so there is no excuse really - other than the price in these harsh economic times, but what are you going to do?

...

Guess who has purchased a record player so he can start listening to even more of this sort of obscure avante-garde metal? Oh Yes... Yes indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment