Friday, December 17, 2004

Some website changes:



For some reason I've decided that one domain name isn't enough, so you can now access the site through darthphil.org and soon through darthphil.net (as soon as the DNS pixies sort the t'internet out anyway). They both use crappy banner ads unfortunatly, I may do something interesting with them at some point but I wouldn't put money on that happening soon...



I've also been playing around with del.icio.us which describes itself as a social bookmark manager. It's pretty good, with a link on your toolbar you can add a bookmark to your list, as well as a description and keywords. Bookmarks are public so when you add one you can see how many other people have added the link you've added, and if you like you can have a prod around in there lists for interesting links - and it will generate a handy RSS feed of your links. Anyway, my list can be found at http://del.icio.us/darthphil. I haven't put much in it at the moment, just a few web comic links, when I get chance I'll be going through all my IE bookmarks and using the del.icio.us to replace the portable bookmarks section.

No comments:

Post a Comment