Thursday, December 29, 2005

Well, that's Christmas over with I think, just New Years Eve and the inevitable 31 days of depression and gloom that is January.

Stash from this Christmas included such things as a USB cup warmer (which could actually be handy as I'm king of the half drunk cup of coffe), the world's most infuriating puzzle (19,186 solutions my big fat arse), and a chopping board which came with this sticker on it...


So let me get this right, a chopping board where I have to avoid contact with sharp implements - like knives for example, hmmm.

Anyway, some updates to the rest of the site. Here are some pictures from my companies Christmas party, and as an added bonus some ones from my last night out before Christmas.

And finally my last CD of the year from Mr Jason Forrest. Looks like I managed to buy a few less CDs this year, got up to 86 - although of course this doesn't count the ones the accidently leaped from various dodgy torrent sites onto my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment