Sunday, March 25, 2007

Go Drunken Pictures! Go!

Oh yes!

As you can see pictures of people drinking stuff (alcohol hopefully) have returned to the site. You may also notice that I can now publish these posts directly from my phone... I suspect at some point this will cause problems, it's only a matter of time before something incriminating or borderline obscene gets posted.

Anyway, here's a to-do list - it's for my benefit, posting it up here should guilt trip me into action:
  • Write big 'state of the phil' post to make up for the lack of posts over the last year
  • Implement a 'tune of the week' feature - not sure about having it automatically stream what with my new found interest in Black metal...
  • To stop watching this program about fell-walking that I am completely glued to at the minute... It's the complete opposite of not being able to look away from car accidents - possibly the most calm and serene thing I've ever seen on television.

No comments:

Post a Comment