Sunday, May 20, 2007

It is always half empty...


The Nintendo Wii has got this strange section in it called the 'Everybody Votes Channel', you don't do much with it. Basically every few days a new question is asked, and well, it does exactly what it says on the tin: everybody votes.

Nintendo are obviously up to something, I'm confident that one day there will be a question along the lines of "would you be willing to take up arms and join a glorious revolution where we will overturn the bourgeoisie government and replace it with a system based on the enlightened teachings of Mario?"

After you've voted a few times and also had a go at predicting the majority's' votes it will tell you "how tuned in you are". I'm apparently quite good at personality. I'm guessing that means I'm quite good at predicting the results for votes which ascertain other people's personality rather than a comment on my own - as I'm sure my personality no way deserves a high score - as it sucks...

It also tells me I'm 8.2m away from 'popular opinion', for some reason I find that strangely comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment