Sunday, May 13, 2007

A little bit of rockabilly

My flickr account is seeing a bit more activity nowadays, the last update seems to mainly revolve around people pretending to punch each other. You can always see the latest pictures in the top right corner, but I've posted more than nine today so I thought I'd mention there are a few more to see today.

Anyhoo, I've got a tune for you to listen to. As mentioned in the comments to the last post I've been listening to the new Two Lone Swordsmen album from Andrew Weatherall and chums. It's a bit of a strange one, Weatheralls' albums are generally a pretty eclectic collection but I'll be honest I didn't see him doing a rockabilly album. Admittedly it's rockabilly via a hint of post-punk, but none the less the twangy guitars and slap along bass line are all present and correct. See what you think:

Two Lone Swordsmen - No Girl In My Plan


btw - I got this from emusic, I'm not sure if the CD is out just yet

No comments:

Post a Comment