Sunday, July 25, 2004

If this post had a soundtrack then I think the first song would be Dismantle Me by The Distillers as frankly my body seems to have given up with me. It clearly needs to be taken apart and given a good service by a team of qualified mechanics before being put back together.



Anyway, getting ahead of myself again. Went to the Staines Regatta yesterday, which I have to say was a very pleasant way to spend a Saturday Afternoon, helped some what by the weather being really good. I did start getting 'beer envy' halfway through the afternoon (as yours truly was driving), but soon made up for that when we got back to Woking - hence my current physical state.



I managed a few pictures by the river, but no pictures whilst in Woking - far too busy catching up it would seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment