Saturday, September 25, 2004

Funny old weekend so far, there has been no social drinking - I feel a bit weird...



Anyway, I went to see the new Tom Cruise film Collateral yesterday, it's OK. Basically it tells the story of a taxi driver as he is forced to ferry a hitman around his rounds, most of it is pretty good. Lot's of lingering shots of LA freeways, Tom Cruise doing a very good bad guy type character, and some Jazzzzz. The only complaints I have are the ending (ie the last 'hit') was a bit contrived, and the character of the taxi driver was slightly overshadowed by Mr Cruise.



Today I bought the new PC game Sims 2 - the way it imitates life has already started to scare me. For example I created a rough digital Phil and plonked him into his own house, he only seems to be interested in playing games and has already been rejected by the cute red headed Sim who moved into the neighbourhood... :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment