Tuesday, August 16, 2005

End of an era, here are the last pictures from my old phone, as expected they are of drunk people - very very drunk people.

So, the new phone - the fancy pants Walkman Phone. How's it gone so far? Very well indeed, the music player works very well: let's you mess around with equaliser levels and create playlists on the fly and since it seems to be separated to the phone's main applications you can leave the music playing and mess around with the rest of the phones features without worrying about it. The camera is really good, quite like the panorama shooting mode that let's you join three pictures together, anyway here's a few average quality pictures to show off what it can do:

dicking around with effects
standard picture
even the box is cool
panorama at work
playing with the macro
panorama at home

Any bad points? Well, the games are shite considering this thing should be able to handle Java 3D applications - and I'm damned if I can get it to connect to my laptop via bluetooth (although that is more likely my laptops fault), those are the only ones I'm having problems with.

That's enough attempting to inject some meaning into my life with inanimate objects, back to the site. Anyone interested in videogame soundtracks? I've brought a few recently, samples and opinions over here...

No comments:

Post a Comment