Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'd like you to say hello to Sam...

He's a bit tired now as he's had a busy day. Two strenuous walks, some general frolicking, learning how to sit and winning a gold cup in a Frisbee catching competition has taken it out of him a bit, and it is past 11 o'clock which is far too late for a young puppy.

Before I get too carried away let me explain, this is Nintendo's new attempt at a non-game, called Nintendogs. In it you interact with a puppy using the Nintendo DS touch screen and microphone with the general aim to keep him or her happy and to try to train the puppy to be a good and obedient young dog.

Frankly it terrifies me, partly from the lifelike behavior and animation of the dogs, but mainly because I'm scared of being investigated by the RSPCA if I forget to turn my DS on at least twice a day to feed the damn thing.

Makes a bit of a change from shooting things in the face...

No comments:

Post a Comment