Sunday, January 22, 2006

It would be nice to think that I've avoided updating this site as I've been up to all sorts of exciting adventures. Unfortunately that's far from true, basically just been reading comic books and playing videogames.


I'm still not smoking. It's been suspiciously easy so far - I don't think I've been particularly grouchy through nicotine withdrawal (well no more than usual), I've only had a couple of occasions where I've found myself thinking about having a sly fag, and I find smokey pubs particularly unpleasant, much like I suppose all non-smokers do. Still waiting for my sense of taste to return properly though.

Bought my first CD of the year, some Japanese rock from a band called Boris, it's very loud - just the sort of music to get you through those crappy long January days, details over here.

And here are some pictures of a trip to the dogs, which was rather good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment