Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oh my god! I can't believe it! I've never been this far... far? Away?

No, that's not it.

*Ahem*

Oh my god! I can't believe it! I've actually updated my website.

That's more like it. Anyway, after a month of inactivity on my CD page I've actually updated it, you can now read some really half-arsed opinions on new CDs by Boris, The Bug, Sunn0))), Teledubnosis, Mogwai and Liars. There are also some mp3s for you to sample - the fun starts over here.

Other news, well my new laptop is kind of doing it's job - it will share pictures and music with my Xbox360, but media centre won't play nicely so no watching downloaded American TV programs through my TV - not that I would do such a thing, it would be wrong. It was the firewall, it has been punished... Now if I could only get this Transcode 360 to work

And youtube.com continues to be a source of some excellent time wasting. I found this one the other day:


Yes! It's the Swans. Now that's what I call music, can't understand why bands with axe-wielding front men weren't more popular during the eighties - makes perfect sense to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment