Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Favourites - YouTube

Since my attempt at automatic posts didn't work completely to my satisfaction I'm going to try a more manual approach. Every Friday I'll dig into my online bookmarks and try to summarize stuff... you know... *sigh*

Anyway, this week I'll just do YouTube,

バカロボ キントレーZ
In Japan they have these competitions to make 'useless' robots - I like that idea - I am a useless robot... Anyway the execution of this one is suitably bizarre/nightmarish to warrant a click on the favorites link.

Autolux - The Science of Imaginary Solutions
There is something about girls singing whilst hitting things hard that I like... What I don't like is this song was recorded two years ago and is still not on an album!

Autolux - Turnstile Blues

More music from Autolux - I was feeling nostalgic.

Bit.Trip Beat video
Interesting new game for the Nintendo Wii... Looks like a single player take on the rhythm action genre with a healthy does of pong thrown in. Lovely 8 bit visuals and audio.

"The Mother of Invention" Official Trailer in HD

Trailer for a film about an inventors competition. Could be awful, could be 'charming', could be just a bit dull... Might be worth keeping an eye on...

-

Right that's your lot. Onwards to oblivion and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment