Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LL Phil-J... virtually

I've been playing a fair bit of Fable 2 recently, it reminds me of GTA IV - a lot. Not so much because of the wonderfully featured open world, or the creative ways you can dispose of enemies, but because of the importance it puts on relationships. As the videogame industry matures this is something I'd definitely like to so more of.

So far in Fable 2 I've been married twice (at the same time - go bigamy!), had a kid, been divorced once (disappearing for several game years to become a fascist prison guard put some what of a strain on one of my relationships), and as you can see from the picture everyone loves me!

If only the real world was this easy and didn't involve sulking too much and listening to sad songs sung by muppets...

No comments:

Post a Comment