Saturday, October 25, 2003

I'm sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again: After millions of years of evolution the human race became the dominant species mainly because of the opposable thumb, this allowed human's hands to manipulate our surroundings in unprecedented ways, to create tools, to build shelters, eventually to create stunning works of art... hell, we even got a few men up to the moon. In my opinion because of our hands...



So why is the biggest spectator sport in this country and probably the world based around kicking a glorified pigs stomach around a field? It's fucking stupid.



...this mini rant has nothing to do with Leicester wasting (well I say wasting, I actually mean shitting all over) a three goal lead against Wolves today, no sirree!



Grr.



Anyway, some soothing sounds and images are required. I recommend downloading the video to accompany one of Kid606's more ambient tunes from this site, it's rather lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment