Sunday, December 28, 2003

Damn, I can't sleep...



And it looks like whoever dreams up the early morning television schedules is deliberately trying to fuck with my head. One minute I'm watching a program called The Theory of Everything, it was about Quantum Theory mainly - and it made perfect sense to. Unfortunatly I then made the mistake of switching over to watch something called Boohbah which has now thrown up all sorts of questions about the nature of reality.



I think they're going for an even more surreal Teletubbies vibe, but at least with the Teletubbies you knew where you were: there was the little red one who seemed to spend all his time racing around on his scooter, the obviously gay one with the handbag (the one who liked his 'Big Hugs' just a little too much), erm, and the other two. This Boohbah thing is on another level, I get the impression the Boards of Canada or cLOUDDEAD would love to do a soundtrack to it.



Or maybe I just need to get some sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment