Thursday, February 26, 2004

I'm am sure this is being reported on a few websites around the internet, but I thought I should add my voice. Today is the 10th anniversary of the death of Bill Hicks - if you don't know who he is may I suggest a quick visit to 'People Who Hate People' Party HQ and check out the biography, or pick up a copy of American Scream. Then you'll need to at least get hold of a copy of Rant in E Minor, and if you are feeling adventurous Arizona Bay. If you have time a visit to Sacred Cow Productions would not go amiss.



Hopefully after all that you'll be a fan. However, if not I hope you'll at least be able to appreciate that, even though he was 'just a comedian', he was able to articulate the rights and wrongs of our modern world, through his sheer rage, far better than anyone around today.





That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment