Thursday, May 27, 2004

I've been in London today for a pretty soul destroying training course (sharepoint... it bores the fuck out of me, like 99% of all business software), this also meant I had to deal with a commute on one of the new non-smoking South West trains with all the other cattle - still I suppose it gave me chance to practice my glaring at people in suits whilst listening to Slipknot...



Anyhoo - when I got home the new Infinite Livez CD was waiting for me, and by jove I do believe it's doing a mighty fine job of cheering me up - especially 'The Adventures of the Lactating Man' which wins my vote for 'summer hip-hop anthem'.



If your feeling brave you can watch the vaguely homo-erotic video here.



Oh, and you can watch his one eyed puppet friend Barry Convex sing Hit Me Baby One More Time here.











No comments:

Post a Comment