Sunday, August 8, 2004

As much as I hate stating the obvious, I have to say: Damn! It's been hot this weekend!



It's also been fairly eventful, met someone who's actually heard of The God Machine, got into a bit of a fight over the my slightly old fashioned view that members of the opposite sex should be treated with a bit of respect (I know, crazy idea isn't it?), saw Spurs lose (again!), and had a chinese meal which I almost managed to get through using chop sticks whilst also being a little drunk.



Some photos can be found here, I'm temporarily using my old phone as my Sharp GX30 is at the phone doctor being fixed, so the quality isn't quite up to standard.



Next weekend should be interesting as I'm giving my sister away at her wedding: Eek! Responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment