Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I'm pretty sure that the following two objects would make me a better person:



First up, the Archos GMini 400. I'm leaning towards getting a hard disk based mp3 player, so far I've stuck with flash based ones as they are small and cheap, but I'm thinking that I need something a bit bigger. This one also has the advantages that its not an iPod (so none of that being tied to iTunes rubbish), however it is about the same size of an iPod, so could reasonably fit in a pocket. And it can play videos, which gives it a certain geek charm - think I need to see some reviews of it first before making the plunge.



Second, the pirate kit on this page. OK it's basically a t-shirt, but it's a t-shirt that comes in a crate with an eyepatch and a feather - which is of course a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment