Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm back from my brother's wedding, before I mention the day I think I need to say congratulations to Andrew & Julie, not that they'll be reading this as they're in Paris at the moment.

Top day out, the ceremony itself was at Leeds Town Hall so no boring hymns to sit through instead we had Julie walking down the aisle to the sound of Les Fleur by Minnie Riperton, and the ceremony being finished off with the Match of the Day theme tune.

The football theme continued very much in force at the reception. The music was stopped to allow the the classified results to be played over the PA, there was table football to entertain everyone, the tables didn't have numbers - they were named after famous Manchester United and Leicester City players, and we had red and yellow cards with whistles for name cards. These came in very useful during the after speech quiz! Top day, of course it does put the pressure on yours truly - I now have a younger brother and sister who are both married...

Anyway, if you want to see some pictures they are over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment