Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mr Padgett, as requested: The greatest pool game ever...


And here's some pictures of various people wearing inappropriate glasses.

Haven't done much for most of this weekend, watched an awful lot of sport, pretended I was a Dark Lord of the Sith, drank a lot of beer and smoked too much.

Other than that I've been a been a bit domestic today, I'm getting into cooking - I think when you're a vegetarian there comes a point where you realise you have to get past the staple pasta sauces and fake meat to try something a bit more interesting

So I've been trying a couple of recipes from my new cookbook: Green beans braised with tomatoes and garlic, and Green beans with butternut squash, tofu and a maple syrup glaze. It's Yes I know those both probably sound a bit dull to any carnivores reading this, but they're both quite nice - honestly. And the book is quite fun to read, sample quote: "Lift the pan to within inches of the heat, hovering above it, like a psychic with healing hands". Sort of thing that makes me chortle...

No comments:

Post a Comment