Tuesday, March 11, 2003

For the first time for quite a while I've just got really excited about a computer game, capcom have just anounced Onimusha 3 and my god they've thrown in some really cool surprises here. The first two games were set in Medieval Japan... so is this one up to a point, then bang! it moves to Paris 2004! I really didn't see that one coming... then they obviously thought, "we need a badass mutha character for the players to use... but we're in France... hmm". The solution: they've only gone and digitised Jean Reno, yes - you get to play as Leon, (well sort of...) kicking vast amounts of demon butt. OK, next thing I know I'm flicking through the biographies section of the website and guess what Donnie Yen is the action director of the CGI film. (If you don't know who Donnie Yen is go and buy/rent/steal Iron Monkey now).



I'm getting too excited aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment