Thursday, March 6, 2003

Nothing posted for a while - I'd better sort that out right now.



OK, book recommendation time: this one is actually a book about a book. There's a comic book series I've been reading called The Invisibles, superficially it's your bog standard tale of psychic time travel, transvestite shamanism and pop-art ultra-violence - with a side helping of intersecting realities - you know the usual stuff ;-)



The thing is the last book in the series is The Invisible Kingdom, this just threw me towards the end - some of the ideas go beyond the usual 4 dimensions, I just didn't get it - I have the distinct impression that large quantities of hallucinogenic drugs would help, but in the absence of those I've been reading Anarchy for the Masses, this is a frighteningly detailed analysis of the series with a very illuminating interview with the author Grant Morrison, it seems to be helping with my understanding of series anyway.



Anyway in other news, time for another list (...nooooo!) - this one is THE LIST, I give you my games buying schedule:



7/3

Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II (GC)

Resident Evil Zero (GC)



14/3

Super Monkey Ball 2 (GC)

House of the Dead III (XBox)



21/3

Metroid Prime (GC)



28/3

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/ Four Swords (GBA)

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (XBox)

GameBoy Advance SP (GBA... sort of)



11/4

Zone of the Enders - The 2nd Runner (PS2)



2/5

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC)



16/5

Enter The Matrix (XBox)



23/5

Silent Hill 3 (PS2)



...I'm using the GAME as my source for dates, they can be a little optimistic sometimes, but fairly accurate - and if a game only has a vague date it's off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment