Thursday, March 20, 2003

Well my new PC has just been shipped - apparently. I get broadband tomorrow, so by my reckoning I could be xbox living by the weekend. woo hoo! There just better not be any any other git out there calling themselves darth phil - So far I've found this lot...



This darth phil seems to be into bugles and orchestras

This darth phil seems to be german, but then again maybe not since over here he switches to English - maybe he just lives in Germany... anyway he's all over the place really.

This darth phil could do with sorting his webpage out.

This darth phil likes to write reviews of dragon ball z movies... in German - he's written another one here

This ...person has met someone called darth phil, apparently he entitled me 'The Keeper of Hope' and initiated me into the guild? Hmm... I'm sure I would have remembered that... Oh, I've just found the darth phil who is 'The Keeper of Hope' - he likes to wear dresses, but who doesn't?

There's a darth phil somewhere on this page - he sounds a bit bad ass.

And finally there's a darth phil on this list who has a force rating of 0.159... pussy! the real darth phil cranks it up to 11! Every single goddamn day!



...I'm just hoping none of them have xboxes.



PS drnk and gx10 have been updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment