Friday, June 11, 2004

Look! I'm so bored at work I've resorted to making a silly little mix CD, here's whats on it:



The Streets - Turn the Page

!!! - When the Going Get Tough, The Tough Get Karazee

Sonic Youth - I Love You Golden Blue

Devendra Banhart - A Sight to Behold

Slipknot - Vermilion, Pt. 2

Faust vs Dalek - T-Electronique

Pixies - Where is my mind? (Live 13/4/2004)

Aesop Rock - Freeze

Speedy J - Sevntrack

RJD2 - Making Days Longer

Nine Inch Nails - We're in this Together

Two Lone Swordsmen - Sex Beat

The Swans - Live Through Me

TV on the Radio - Dreams

Throbbing Gristle - Hot on the Heels of Love (Radcliffe Remix)




It just about fills up 80 minutes, mainly new stuff (which you'll know all about from this page) but a couple of old classics there too. We're in this together, which I reckon what a proper 'love' song should be - fast frantic and very messy; Sevntrack which is a cracking bit of techno from a couple of years back; and that live version of Where is My Mind is great, I love the way the croud carry on the "woo ooh" bit after the band have finished.



Anyway, if you're feeling particularly anal you may want to track these tunes down to see if they really do fill up 80 minutes of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment