Sunday, June 20, 2004

No dodgy pictures this weekend, I'm afraid to report, as I've been looking after my mum whose just had what has been described to me as a fairly substantial Fibroid removed from her womb (I bet you're so glad I've mentioned that!).



Couple of new CDs to tell you about though: first up is The Sweetness of The Water from Spring Heel Jack, pretty astonishing CD continuing there adventures in modern composition and free jazz.



Second up is the new, and frankly mental CD from Kid 606 - he's gone for another Kill Sound Before Sound Kills You style freak out with this one, difficult to listen to without cracking a great big shit eating grin.



Hopefully my CD purchasing habits will slow down this week, so I'll get chance to update my CD collection page and tell you all about these CDs, and the ones I bought over the last week or so, in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment