Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I often find myself staring at this page really wishing I had something interesting to tell you. I don't know, like I was going off on some big adventure, or had met someone to drag me out of my geeky rut. To be able to say that: the constant meaningless quest to drag my credit card balance to even higher levels of reckless spending by buying as many CDs, games, DVDs and comic books as possible has taken a back seat in my life.

But alas it continues...

Shit, my first post for a week is developing into a horrifyingly self-loathing one, quick find an excuse for this.

Well, I've just been watching the Metallica film Some Kind of Monster, where they spend two hours basically moaning at each other, that has clearly had an effect on this post. And I'm working on Sharepoint at work. I hate it, nope - hate's not enough, I loathe it - incredibly annoying and awkward tool to work with.

The tone of this post has nothing to do with the music I've been listening to, that has been reasonably cheerful for a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment