Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm not sure if it's the lack of caffeine, or a dodgy stomach that made me a slave to the smallest room in the house over the last few days, but I seem to have slipped into a proper sleeping pattern. After years of thinking that three o'clock in the morning was a perfectly reasonable time to go to sleep I've actually been going to sleep around midnight. Maybe I'm sick! Really really sick!

Anyway, small steps. I just have to sort out the mildly obsessive behaviour towards videogames, the credit card bill of DOOOOOM, go to the gym a bit more, cut out the ciggies, and maybe kickstart the old libido into doing something constructive, et voila! Not that I'm saying gaming is wrong, to be honest I'm inclined to belive it has far more benefits than slumping infront of the latest episode of Eastenders or The X-Factor every night, but when you find yourself looking at upcoming lists of games and mentally dividing them into games you'ld like to play and games you need to play - well, questions have to be asked.

So, enough analysing. For anyone keeping notes, I spent most of Saturday in a pub in South London watching Spurs against Man Utd. I'll say that it had character, can't quite put my finger on it, but there a few dodgy deals obviously going on before the match. Still after a few beers, shouting along with the Spurs fans and joining in the post match Sports Quiz it did turn out to be a great little venue to watch away games in. And it helped that we won a free round by coming up with the best team name: FLUPOCALYPSE NOW! (which I totally stole the name of... heh heh).

Finally, Greg Dulli has a new CD out. My thoughts about that are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment