Wednesday, May 7, 2003

I think one of the problems with being able to knock off a bit of html is the constant urge to redesign this site. I've tried to hold back, I quite like the sparseness of the main area - OK, the black and grey theme is a bit miserable, but hey! so am I! - but I've never been completely satisfied with the menu. Anyway, I think it's a bit better now... although the first person to complain about the font size gets a slap.



I've updated my CD collection with some brief ramblings on discs by Tes, The Bug, Soundmurderer and Numbers...



Actually I'm having a real CD crisis at the moment, too many CD's, not enough time to listen to them, besides the above ones I've also just got the new Prefuse 73 album (halfway through it now, it's very very good - better than his last one I think), and the frankly excellent new one from Four Tet...

No comments:

Post a Comment