Friday, May 30, 2003

Woo Hoo! This years Glastonbury line up has been announced, it's looking pretty good to me. Here's the bands that have caught my eye so far:



Friday:

De Le Soul, Mogwai, Zwan, Har Mar Superstar, Electric Six, Primal Scream, Death in Vegas, James Lavelle, Nightmares on Wax



Saturday:

The Warlocks, 2 Many DJ's, Chemical Brothers, Lamb, David Holmes free Association, Interpol, Jimmy Cliff, Flaming Lips, Radiohead



Sunday:

Asian Dub Foundation, Sugababes, Feeder, The Raveonettes, Krust and Die present I-Kamanchi, Scratch Perverts, The Streets, Tricky



...the full list can be found here. To be honest it's unlikely I'll get to see them all since I think there's going to be some clashes, but there will be trouble (oh yes... there will be...) if I don't get to see Mogwai, Interpol or The Streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment