Sunday, November 30, 2003

I have to say being at Fratton Park to watch Leicester City's victory was a deeply satisfying experiance - I learnt some new songs (I think the "Sit down, Shut up" to the tune of the Pompey chimes was my favourite, although the "Fuck 'em up! Eat 'em up!" one was pretty good if a bit scary), got very wet, watched Leicester win and went out on the town in Southsea (which isn't Portsmouth apprently, but which does seem to be between Fratton Park and the Sea... go figure). A good day out!



What else was I going to write? I'm very tired today, my mind keeps wandering in a very literal sense...



Oh yes, I was having a look at the Sophia website which has a link to a Dutch music site with loads of live recordings in Real format of some interesting bands. I try to occasionally educate people and point them in the direction of what I think is decent music, so if you're feeling a bit open-minded and have a decent internet connection it's well worth a browse. Plus you can listen to Desert Song #2 which is just stunning...

No comments:

Post a Comment