Monday, November 17, 2003

OK, with the new Kid606 CD in the post (finally!), and now that I've had chance to listen to the new Tori Amos collection and what is allegedly Jay-Z's final album I thought I'd be almost ready to start my "Ten CD's you really needed to get your hands on this year, but did you listen to me? Did you bollocks!"-list.



Well I was wrong, a quick peruse of Play.com's coming soon list and I can still find CD's that I absolutely need to own, so that little feature of joy will have to wait.



...Speaking of Kid606 (whose new album better be good enough to go on my "Ten CD's you really needed to get your hands on this year, but did you listen to me? Did you bollocks!"-list, or there will be a frightening amount of metaphorical trouble), brainwashed.com have a really good interview/feature on his recent Paws Across America tour in wonderful streaming Quicktime form. I couldn't get the pop up window to work, so here is the direct link if you have a sudden urge to broaden your horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment