Thursday, November 6, 2003

I like this site, the humour appeals to me...



I've had a bit of a once over with the site, so finally there are some new pictures, new lists and new cds to oggle/despair over/consider to buy.



Got my car back yesterday, I've been driving a 1.6L Astra for the past week - which has hurt me both physically and mentally. Got my 1.6L Puma back, and they appear to have put a new engine in it, cos fuck me! it goes like the proverbial bat out of hell compared to the other car (I use the word 'car' loosely when talking about a *spit* Astra). I swear it didn't do that before - maybe it's just being away from it for a week and the absence making the heart go fonder, who knows?



I'd love a new car soon, since I've pretty much given up on being sensible (unless the right girl comes along...offers here please) the choices are: a Ford Focus RS, a Mazda RX-8 (wankle wankle wankle!) or if I'm feeling particularly silly a Lotus Elise Type 72.

No comments:

Post a Comment