Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm having another one of those half-hearted attempts at sorting my life out by making a fairly meaningless and potentially easy to fail gesture. I'm giving up caffeine.

I drink way too much of it, at work I'll make it using three spoons of instant coffee to every cup, and I'll easily have at least half a dozen cups during the day (ie nearly 20 cups of normal coffee). At home I'm slightly addicted to that lime flavoured diet coke, getting through a couple of two litre bottles over a weekend.

I'm reasonably positive that this intake of caffeine has something to do with the fact I'm never asleep before 2am... which would be great if I didn't have to get up by about 7am to have a reasonably productive morning.

So it's all gone now, I have caffeine-free, sugar-free, super-boring coke in my fridge and decaffeinated coffee and (I'm such a fucking hippy!) decaffeinated green tea at work.

...
Can't think of a way to link the previous rambling with this next lot, so I won't even try. I've updated my CD page, this time with a bunch of albums that were nomintaed for the Mercury Music Prize (well, sort of). You can read about them, and download dodgy tracks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment