Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Work is in progress...

OK, I think I'm happy with the redesign - it's clean, the webcam is always on display, and if you can be bothered to use a scrollbar there are all sort of goodies at the end of the page. I've tested the site in Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0 beta (I'm a developer, I'm allowed to have that one), Firefox 1.0.7 (the officially endorsed darthphil.com browser), and it's readable in Opera 8.5 and Opera Mini (OK, I'm not really allowed to have that one). If you are viewing this site in an older browser may I suggest getting some sort of protective head gear and then joining the rest of us in the 21st century.

Change of tact, do you know any depressed cowboys? I mean really really depressed ones, not just moody ones like Clint Eastwood used to play. Well I think that the new Earth album would be perfect for them, the rumours are true - Earth have gone country and I have the proof right over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment