Thursday, January 1, 2004

It appears to be 2004... and someone better sort out the whole flying car/jet pack situation soon, I was expecting them about four years ago, my patience is wearing thin.



I spent New Year's Eve in the company of friends and many many dangerously strong drinks. I think I may have drunk too much gin since I woke up feeling what can only be described as faintly annoyed, there's only one drink that will do that to me - the aforementioned gin.



The 'give up smoking' resolution has already been broken, I'm struggling to come up with any worthy alternatives. I'd like a resolution that would improve my quality of life rather than make me miserable, or maybe one that would at least make the rest of the world think I'm a better person (...being the self-centered bastard that I am). I'm going to be 30 this year, although it shouldn't mean anything other than I've been round the Sun almost 30 times, I can't help but think that it's a milestone and as such should mark a point in my life where I need to change - dare I say it? Maybe even grow up a bit?



Or maybe I could stop writing moody blog entries! Gin, don't do it kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment