Sunday, January 11, 2004

New Year's resolutions update:



Well, the reading thing isn't going completely to plan, I've joined the library, but I've discovered Woking library has a really good comic book section! Although I did manage to get one proper book: a collection of letter's written by the Marquis de Sade whilst he was in prison - slightly controversial choice, but I've been interested in him since he's one of the main character's in The Invisibles. I suspect that most of my initial book choices will be inspired by some of the comic books I've read, I'm intending to check out a few of the books based on character's who appear in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen after I've finished with De Sade, but if anyone has any other reading recommendations they'd be welcome.



As for the other resolutions, well a sizeable part of the credit card bill has been paid, but that's about all - an anti-smoking/get fit plan has yet to be formulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment