Saturday, January 17, 2004

Well, I made it through a night out without smoking so I must be doing something right. I have to admit that the physical withdrawal sysmptons aren't as bad as the last time I tried quitting - it's the more mental problems that are getting to me. I seem to constantly have a feeling of, well, complete and utter contempt for the rest of the world.



Good job I'm not some sort of all powerful Super Villain or there would be a few countries that would be completely fucked round about now.



Anyway, so far so good - as for the other resolutions: well, I gave up on the Marquis De Sade, I'm already reading a collection of letters by Hunter S Thompson and didn't fancy starting another. I've changed to a slightly easier entry on Grant Morrison's reading list: Alice In Wonderland.



As for the other two resolutions (getting fit and sorting the credit card balance out in case you've forgotten): well I've got an exercise bike and I'm kind of buying less CDs...

No comments:

Post a Comment