Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Moments of PSP zen part 1
  • About 2 minutes into the first level of Lumines when the space station starts strobing, the world turns orange and the music hits this absolutely perfect crescendo - someone please release that soundtrack!

  • Getting online in the middle of Waterloo

  • The feeling of perfect freedom from shouting 'you cunt' to the world in general in a crowded train carriage as one of the computer opponents in Wipeout pips you to first place.

  • Seeing someone else with a PSP at Woking station and being sorely tempted to challenge a perfect stranger to a game of Ridge Racers (all PSP owners have the game, it's the law!)
It's these little moments that keep me going sometimes, don't worry I'm sure I'll stop going on about my new toy soon - probably once one of my non-imaginary friends gets one.

No comments:

Post a Comment